Hard Drive Destruction Services in Ashburn
An important step in electronic data protection is hard drive destruction. With improper destruction, data can still be recovered from the drives. This can allow opportunities for malicious individuals to steal information. Through hard drive shredding, the data is destroyed and this makes the information unrecoverable. You can rest easy knowing that your information is eternally safe.
Erasing digital files off of your old hard drives does not get rid of the information completely. Hackers are still able to recover personal information from the devices you thought were gone for good. That is why it is important to avoid tossing old electronic media into the dumpster.
Here at Attyah Computer Recycling – Ashburn VA, we have partnered with data destruction companies who have the resources to destroy your personal information off of these devices for good. Some electronic media devices you should look out for include:
- CDs, DVDs, and Floppy Disks
- Printers, Scanners, and Copiers
- Computer hard drives
- Credit and Debit cards
- Flash drives/Thumb drives/Jump drives
- Biomedical devices
Attyah computer Recycling – Ashburn offers hard drive destruction services to keep your information safe from criminals. Don’t leave your security to chance when handling sensitive information. Attyah Recycling Ashburn VA offers secure destruction services for your hard drives, electronic media, and other electronic hardware.
Steps in the Data Destruction Process in Ashburn
Listed below are the steps we use to help you find a provider in your area if you need to have your media destroyed:
- After you have contacted us via the form or by phone at (703) 337-5066 we will send you free quotes from local contractors in your area for your project based on the information you provide.
- You choose the service provider and method that works best for your project. You can drop off your items at a secure shredding facility, use onsite destruction, or ship your media directly to us. We will take care of the rest.
- Your electronic media will then be destroyed making it completely unrecoverable and the pieces will be recycled.
Is Hard Drive Destruction in Ashburn Secure?
Data destruction companies must comply with the National Security Agency and Department of Defense regulations for electronic media destruction.
The Certificate of Destruction you receive once the job is finished contains information regarding the details of your project, including when and where your devices were shredded and a list of witness signatures. Because the materials are melted down for recycling, the absolute destruction of your electronic media is ensured.
Trusted partners use compliant practices to all industry regulations including HIPAA and FACTA. Services are secure, affordable, and confidential.
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Hard Drive Destruction in Ashburn, VA
Attyah Recycling can locate a secure hard drive destruction company to help you dispose of your electronic devices properly.