Secured Data Destruction
Secure Sanitization of Media & Hard Drive Shredding:
Our Media Sanitization and HDD Shredding processes use the most up-to-date and secure methods of data destruction compliant with The National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-88, The National Security Agency (NSA), and DOD guidelines.
We maintain full chain-of-custody throughout the process and offer multiple methods of data destruction to meet our clients’ varying needs.
To meet our clients’ varying security needs, we offer multiple methods of Data Destruction and Sanitization:
Providing our clients with safeguards keeping them in compliance.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Payment Card Industry Security Standards (PCI)
- Department of Defense (DOD)
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA)
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- FDA Security Regulations (21 C.F.R. part 11)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- NIST 800-88R1
- National Industrial Security Program (NISP) Operating Manual(DOD 5220.22-M)
- Patriot Act
- All applicable federal, state, and local requirements for electronic recycling